Posted by Emily on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 7:55pm.
I am doing a research project on The Bermuda Triangle. I need to answer three questions but I cannot think of any good research questions for The Bermuda Triangle, any ideas? Thanks!
- Science - JJ, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 7:58pm
Do a google search for Bermuda Triangle. You will find tons of interesting information which will make good questions.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:01pm
What has supposedly happened in the Bermuda Triangle?
What proof is there that more mysterious things happened here than any other place?
What are the statistics of lost ships and planes compared with other areas of oceans?
- Science - Emily, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:43pm
How about this one:
What are some natural explanations that may have caused disappearances?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:58pm
Yes, that's a good one.
- Science - Emily, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:20pm
"What are some stories that is related to the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle?" be a good research question?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:33pm
Yes. That's similar to my first question.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - In the Atlantic ocean off the coast of Bermuda lies a 500,000 square mile...
- English - What would be 3 good guide questions for The Bermuda Triangle? 1. ...
- Pre-calculus (trigonmetry) - The Bermuda Triangle is an unmarked area in the ...
- math - The Bermuda Triangle, known for its disappearance of ships since 1950, ...
- Rhyme - Could you give me some words that rhyme with Bermuda.(you know like the ...
- RESEARCH REPORT - HI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I CAN POSSIBLY PROVE ABOUT EITHER...
- Modern History - Hi Guys! Okay sweet, here goes. I'm supposed to be keeping a ...
- Research topic, English - My research topic is Banning Use of Cell Phones While ...
- social studies - what is the mystery hidden in bermuda triangle?
- social studies - could you plz explain the panarama of bermuda triangle and tell...