Posted by heidi on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 2:10pm.
In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a lower risk of suicide for people ages 65 or older?
B. Asian and Pacific Islanders
C. Non-Hispanic Blacks
D. Non-Hispanic Whites
- health - maya, Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 5:52pm
c is the best answer
- health - makale, Friday, October 4, 2013 at 3:40pm
What is major depressive disorder?
A. A disorder characterized by symptoms that do not interfere with a personís ability to work, sleep, study, eat, and enjoy once-pleasurable activities
B. A disorder that is enabling and helps a person function normally
C. A disorder characterized by depressive symptoms that are long-term but less severe than those of major depression
D. A disorder characterized by symptoms that interferes with a personís ability to work, sleep, study, eat, and enjoy once-pleasurable activities
- health - Ms Sue, Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 12:00am
Good you are correct
- health - joey, Monday, November 3, 2014 at 5:15pm
c is wrong
- health - patsy, Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 7:25pm
what is it answer
- health - dejon, Friday, March 20, 2015 at 11:23am
i think its D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a lower risk of suicide ...
- Health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a higher risk of suicide ...
- HEALTH - Which ethnic or racial group is at a lower risk of suicide for people ...
- health - A. Fad diet B. Low-carb diet C. Stick-to-it diet D. Counting calories...
- health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a lower risk of suicide ...
- Health care - Of the racial/ethnic groups, which has the highest rate of low ...
- cultural diversity - It's an ethnic group the same as Subordinate group? Not ...
- ethnic - If someone made the below statements to you, how would you explain that...
- eth 125 week7 - Part I Complete the chart following review of relevant ...
- ethics - Hi we are studing Asian Americans in my Ethics class. I have to anser ...