Posted by TRAY on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 1:38pm.
what are the answer to these questionBased on what you have read so far, what is the one thing that always changes when a scene changes in The Diary of Anne Frank? (1 point)
the Franks’ reason for hiding
the passage of time
the use of voiceover for Anne’s diary
When people are self-conscious they likely become (1 point)
A person who makes absurd claims is likely to be (1 point)
What conclusion can you draw from Anne and Peter’s interaction at the beginning of Scene 3? (1 point)
Anne finds Peter’s behavior embarrassing.
Anne is standoffish toward Peter, which hurts his feelings.
Peter is self-conscious, while Anne is more outgoing.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 1:43pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- english - Anonymous, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 5:11pm
1 Franks reason for hiding
4 anne finds Peter's behavior emabrrasing
- english - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 3:25pm
Are those your answers or was Anonymous giving away answers?
- english - Anonymous, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 9:34pm
those are all wrong
- english - KittyKitKatKoo, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 1:54pm
The real answers are:
1. the passage of time (B)
2. embarrassed (C)
3. confused (A)
4. Peter is self-conscious, while Anne is more outgoing. (C)
I got 100% on the quick check. :)
- english - Katey, Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 7:39am
Thank you KittyKitKatKoo!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Lang. Arts - Based on what you have read so far, what is the one thing that ...
- Language Arts (Please Check!) - 1. Based on what you have read so far, what is ...
- Languaga Arts - 4. What conclusion can you draw from Anne and Peter’s ...
- The Diary of Anne Frank - 3. Read the following monologue from Scene 4 of The ...
- English - As you know, Anne frequently refers to how much she appreciates and ...
- english - in the book the diary of Anne Frank the diary provides anne with a ...
- English - Has anyone here read The Diary of Anne Frank?
- Reading - What are some differences between the diary of Anne frank and the ...
- English Help Please - Which line of dialogue by Mr. Dussel in The Diary of Anne ...
- English - Which excerpt from the play best supports the answer to the reason ...