Posted by Darcy on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:40pm.
Listening to your friend sincerely as they tell you about their day ( empathic listening)?
Not anderstanding because of accent ( cultural barrier)?
Take notes in class and studying then so you can paraphrase the information for a test. (Academic listening)
A me Janice listening to the sound of engine (critical listening)
A teacher grading a speech from tape recorder. (Physical Barrier)
A detective trying to solve a crime.( precision listening)
Listening to your IPOD while dancing ( listening for enjoyment)
Daydreaming in class( mental barrier)
Listening to the morning announcements or news.( listening for information)
As you try to listen, the trite drill goes off(??? I don't know what is the answer) ( maybe selective listening)
Can you please check if I am right!!!!
Speech - Darcy, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:45pm
Mechanic listening to the sound of engine ( critical listening)
Speech - Ken, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 12:16am
The drill goes off... Bifurcated listening? Inclusive?
Speech - Ken, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 12:19am
I found inclusive at synonyms Dot com and used the antonym tool on selective.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Speech 09 - I'm posting this question again I really need to know if i am right ...
- communication - When you acively make judgments about whether or not the message...
- COM 200 - All of the following are accurate tips for effective listening EXCEPT...
- effective listening - Your friend and you are discussing what you’re learning ...
- English - 1. He is listening to music with headphones. 2. He is listening to ...
- comm - The best empathic listening response below is
- interpersonal communication - The best empathic listening response below is
- Interpersonal Communications - Develop strategies for active, critical, and ...
- English - This is for my online class. I need help on making sure this is up to ...
- Science - 1.Which of the following is a good study habit? A.maintaining a ...