Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 9:40pm.
Find the area of a triangle with a base of 9.3 ft. and the height is 3.5 ft.
Find the area of a parallelogram with a base of 15 in. and the height is 7 in.
Find the area of a trapezoid with bases of 9 mm and 16 mm, and the height is 4.5 mm.
15. 16.275 ft²
16. 105 in²
17. 56.25 mm²
Answer this Question
- 7th grade math please help Ms. Sue - 4. Find the area for a triangle: base 14, ...
- Math - Find the area of the triangle with the base 1 2/5 yards and height 5/9 ...
- Algebra Word Problem - COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!! The ...
- math - ABC is a right-angled triangle atB. AB=(3x+2)cm and BC=2CM.GIVEN THAT THE...
- math --- pls check my work! - help pls asap!!! Check my work! 1. Find the area ...
- Math - Find the area of a circle with a radius of 8 cm. Use 3.14 for pi. Type ...
- Algebra - How do you find the area of a shaded area in a triangle and assume the...
- Math ttriangles - how would I find the hieght of a isocscles triangle if the ...
- math - The base of a triangle is 5cm greater than the height. The area is 18cm^2...
- Algebra - A triangle has an area of 60 in^2. Its base is 10 inches and its ...