Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 9:40pm.
Find the area of a triangle with a base of 9.3 ft. and the height is 3.5 ft.
Find the area of a parallelogram with a base of 15 in. and the height is 7 in.
Find the area of a trapezoid with bases of 9 mm and 16 mm, and the height is 4.5 mm.
15. 16.275 ft²
16. 105 in²
17. 56.25 mm²
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 1 question - Find the area of the triangle. [Note: the base is 22 Ft and ...
- math - A triangle has a base of 7 ft. and an altitude of 15 ft. Find its area to...
- math - A square pyramid has a surface area of 202 ft2 and a base area of 53 ft2...
- math - A trapezoid has bases of 15 ft. and 9 ft. and a height of 8 ft. Find its ...
- GEOMETRY - What is the area of a triangle? 7 ft by 3 ft with 55 degrees angle ...
- math - At a construction site, 20,000 pounds of gravel are needed to create a ...
- Math - A statue is erected on a triangular marble base. The lengths of the sides...
- math - Find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7 ft. and a slant height...
- geometry - If a decorative sign in the form of a circle has a diameter of 10 ...
- Math - Can you help me in math please, I don't understand this. My book shows me...