Posted by lisa on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 6:01pm.
Is this the correct word for each sentence
1-2. Lynn begged the bank to __ the overdraft charge of thirty dollars, telling them that it would entirely __ her savings.
3-4. In high school, Julio was voted "Most Likely to Become a Psychologist." It was the __ of his classmates that he was the student endowed with the most __ for other people.
5-6. My mother could have stayed in her comfortable __ as part of the secretarial pool, but she was averse to remainingthere. She wanted to __ the limiteds of that job and become an executive herself.
7-8. "On this, our hundredth anniversary celebration," said the company president, "I'd like to __our founder with a toast. He ran the company from top to bottom, doing even such __ jobs as emptying garbage cans. He truly exemplified the values of dedication and hard work."
9-10. Dr. Robert and Dr. Krill practice medicine very differently. Dr. Roberts is __about reading journals and learning new techniques. Conversely, Dr. Krill is more __ and never tries anything new.
- Reading - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 6:04pm
4, 6, 9, 10 are wrong
- Reading - lisa, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 6:56pm
Is the correct answers
- Reading - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 7:01pm
6 and 10 are still wrong.
- Reading - lisa, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 8:51pm
- Reading - Torres, Friday, November 13, 2015 at 9:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Civics - Which of the following scenarios would be most likely to cause a small ...
- Lang Atrs - 3. Read the following lines from “Fable for When There’s No Way Out...
- Preschool Question - Robby is sitting in the "Author's Chair." He would most ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 9:51pm. He asked me a ...
- math - 350 students voted. 30% of them voted to add Band to the school. How many...
- help - 1.Lynn's teacher likes to give lectures and rarely uses the overhead or ...
- Help Please - 1.Lynn's teacher likes to give lectures and rarely uses the ...
- Language Arts - Hello, can someone please check my answers? :) 1. How would you ...
- SS - Rohan has 100 dollars that he wants to save in a bank. Bank A offers two ...
- English - Which of the following would most likely be an entry in a sentence ...