Posted by someone on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 12:45pm.
Which sentence shows correct punctuation of an introductory structure?
When I ran across the tile I lost my balance and slipped.
If I had stayed late on Friday, I could have caught up on my work.
Well I delivered the memo to Mr. Jenkins last week.
Miriam ran the copies, and then moved the files to the break room.
english - someone, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 12:45pm
is it A?
english - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 12:48pm
Please check your book to learn about introductory phrases and clauses.
english - someone, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 1:05pm
is it d maybe i think either that or c i don't think it could be b
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 1:08pm
What on earth have you learned about introductory phrases and clauses?
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 1:10pm
This site will help you.
english - anonymous, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 1:58pm
I think the Answer is B. Ms. Sue is that correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - please correct this sentence while I was arranging books in order, I ...
- English - I have to make one sentence using catch, caught and had caught.... Is ...
- english - what is introductory material. Provide an example and then explain ...
- English / Grammar - Pleas let me know if the correct punctuation and the ...
- English - Put the words in correct sentence order. If necessary, change the form...
- Lang. Arts - Which sentence in the stage directions shows correct punctuation of...
- English - 1. He stayed up late studying last night. 2. He stayed up late while ...
- English / Grammar - Please check the following sentences and let me know if they...
- English - Can you help me check the mistakes in the following paragraphs, please...
- English - I urgently need to revise a few sentences containing reflexive ...