Posted by unknown.gonegirl on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 11:01pm.
1. the energy for the wateer cycle come from the sun
2. the temperature at which water vapor condenses to liquid form is called
3. clouds that cover a large area
4. what kind of weather would an anitcyclone likely bring
not-- cool and wet
5. what kind of water does a stationary front bring
not-- severe storms
6. which describesboth cyclones and anticyclones
not-- both produce wet, stormy weather
7. area of low pressure where air masses meet and rise
8. area in which two types of air masses meet
9. what kind of front produces large amounts of rain and snow
10. what is an example of the technology used to follow fronts
4. A) stormy
B) cool and wet (i already got this wrong ((b))
C) dry and clear
5. A) drizzly rain followed by clear weather
B) severe storms (i already got this wrong ((b))
C) many days of cloudy wet weather
D) cold dry wweather
6. A) both produce wet stormy weather (i already got this wrong ((a))
B) both are measured by changes in air pressure
C) both move air un an upward direction
D) both occur at the same time in the same location
9. A) cold (i already got this wrong ((a))
I need help on 4,5,6,9 thanks in advance-- gonegirl
Answer this Question
Earth Science - 1. Is it true that since energy cannot be created nor destroyed...
Science - What factors affect weather and climate? I think it's the sun, the ...
Science - The Lactic Acid System a. supplies energy needed to walk or cycle ...
Science - In the Krebs Cycle, does the ATP store energy or release energy?
Science - Batteries change ____ energy into _____ energy Chemical and electric ...
Bio - How does the Calvin cycle make sugar from carbon dioxide? Where does the ...
Physics - In each cycle of its operation, a heat engine expels 6,100 J of energy...
PHYSICS DUE SOON - In each cycle of its operation, a heat engine expels 6,100 J ...
Phosphorus cycle - Explain how the phosphorus cycle differs from the carbon ...
earth science - where does the energy that drives the rock cycle come from