Posted by Argelia on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 10:52pm.
solve for all values in [0,2pie)
- pre-cal - Reiny, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 12:03am
sin^2 x = 1/2
sinx = ±1/√2
I know sin 45° = 1/√2 or sin π/4 = 1/√2
because of the ± , our angle could be in any of the 4 quadrants
so x = π/4 , 3π/4, 5π/4 , 7π/4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- pre-cal - solve for all values in [0,2pie) 2cos^2x-5sinx+1=0
- pre-cal - show solution solve. 2sin^(2)x=2+cosx
- Pre Cal - Solve 4sin^2 x + 4sqrt(2) cos x-6 = 0 for all real values of x. My ...
- Pre Cal. - So I posted these...but no one answered them. Are they right? Solve ...
- pre-cal - 5 t values used to graph (called key pts or inflection pts) and ...
- Pre-Cal - How do you find the number of solutions(not all the answers) for each ...
- trig - Find ALL solutions to the equation on the interval [0, 2pie]: 2sin(1/2X...
- Pre Cal - simplify the expression 2sin^2 t + cos^2 t-2
- pre cal - find the exact value of tan(2sin-1 3/5)
- math - Sketch f (x) = x + cos x on [-2pie,2pie ]. Find any local extrema, ...