Posted by Jared on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:44pm.
show 3 ways to estimate 3/5 x 9 1/2 identify each method you use?
I am lost!!!!
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:54pm
1. Half of 10 = ?
2. 9/3 = 3 + half of 3 = ?
3. 0.6 * 10 = ?
- math - Jared, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:58pm
half of 10 is 5?
half of 3 is 1
0.6 x 10 = 60?
I really am confused!!!
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 6:00pm
You probably need to sit down with your teacher and have him/her explain fractions in person.
- math - Judy, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 6:07pm
ok thank you for trying to help me
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - show three ways to estimate 3/5 x 9 1/2.identify each method you use.
- MATH - SHOW THREE WAYS TO ESTIMATE 3/5 X 9 1/2. IDENTIFY EACH METHOD YOU USE.
- math estimating products - Show three ways to estimate 3 / 5 ×9 1/2. Identify ...
- MATH - Show three ways to estimate 3/5 Ąż 9 1/2. Identify each method you used.
- math - I'm having trouble trying to identify which method is best to use for ...
- MATH - Estimate the indicated derivative by any method y=1-x^2 ; estimate dy/dx...
- Math - Algebra - A. Solve the following quadratic equations. Make sure to show ...
- math - Estimate using any method. Show how you estimated. Then calculate the ...
- Statistics - Can someone help me do this problem? A group of environmentalist ...
- Math - The year 1999 contains 365 days and begins on Friday. Use deductive ...