Posted by Judy on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:37pm.
5 3/4 + 6 2/4 = 11 10/8
not sure what do from here?
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:47pm
5 3/4 + 6 2/4
10/8 = 8/8 + 2/8 = 1 2/8 = 1 1/4
5 3/4 + 6 2/4 = 11 5/4 = 12 1/4
- math - Judy, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:51pm
so it is 1 1/4?
- math - Reiny, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:56pm
Why did you switch names,
your question has been answered twice now
- math - Judy, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 6:03pm
cause Jared and I are working on math together are you the HOMEWORK POLICE?
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 6:10pm
Yes! We are the JISKHA HOMEWORK POLICE!
- math - Judy, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 6:11pm
sorry miss sue it was attended for you I apologize
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 6:12pm
When students keep the same name, we tutors can help them better by seeing their previous posts and their possible areas of difficulty.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Precalc - How would I put this parabola in standard form: x^2-6x+8y-31 Here how ...
- math - 5 3/4 + 6 2/4= 11 10/8 then I am not sure what to do from here?
- Algebra - Hi, here is a question and my answer I have done so far, not sure ...
- Math - Please help - 9/x-5-1=8/x+5 (x+5)(x-5)9/x-5-1(x+5)(x-5)=(x+5)(x-5)8/x+5 9...
- Maths - f:x -> (4x²-8x-21)/(x²-1) (a) Analyse (b) Sketch I'm struggling on (a...
- Math - Could someone please help me with this problem. I have worked most of it ...
- math. - hey guys i was just wondering if someone could help me with my 4 ...
- Algebra HW - Find the vertex of the function y = –x2 + 2x + 8. it shows me ...
- Math - I have a question that I answered and I'm not sure that it is right. Here...
- ALGEBRA - Hi. I have the answer and have worked this out. I just want to make ...