Posted by Emily on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:09pm.
Solve for x in the equation ln(16-12x)-2lnx = ln4
- Calculus - Reiny, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:39pm
done, look back
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - Solve for x in the equation ln(16-12x)-2lnx)= ln4
- calculus - I'm feeling pretty stupid right now because I can't remember how to ...
- Algebra II - Is this correct? Solve: 2lnx-2=0 2lnx=2 Lnex=1 E^1=x
- Calculus - Solve for x: lnx^3 - 2lnx = 1 Please try and show how you got the ...
- precalc - solve the following logarithmic equation: 2lnx= log base e^3 343
- math - 2^(x^2 - 35)= 4^x How do I solve this? The x^2 is messing me up. So far I...
- algebra2 - 1/3 - 5/6 = 1/X SOLVE 1/3 - 5/6 = 1/X Let's remove the denominators ...
- Calculus - Why does 2ln6 - 2ln3 = ln4?
- Algebra - To solve 9x^2-12x+4=49 by using the Square Root Property, you would ...
- amy - how do i solve this 2 ln(x-3)= ln(x+5) + ln4