Posted by woolridge on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:02pm.
evalate the expression when a=2 and y=-4
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:11pm
-2 - 28 = -30
math - woolridge, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:27pm
write 0.208 as a friction in simplest form
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:29pm
208/1000 = 26/125
math - woolridge, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:31pm
write 0.43 as a fraction in simplest form
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:35pm
It's your turn now.
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - evalate determinant |-4 -6| |6 8|
- 12 math - the first three erms in the expansion of 1+ay)^n are 1, 12y, and 68y^2...
- Math - The question i'm having a problem with is the following: copy and ...
- Math - Write an algebraic expression for each word phrase on the board. Evaluate...
- Math - I am trying to help my grandson with his math homework. When I went to ...
- math - use properties of logarithms to condense the loarithmic expression. write...
- Math - Use the expression 12*12 to answer the question below A. Write the ...
- Math - changing logarithmic expression - Change the logarithmic expression to an...
- math - *Is identifying factors in the expression 6(x+5) an algebraic expression...
- math - each student will create an adding, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing...