May 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
ALGEBRA (?) -
, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 12:09pm
What is your question?
Answer This Question
math(please help me!!)
- 4x^2+20x+5y+xy *you have to factor by grouping,for more...
- sovle: (3x - 2y)^2 The answer is 9x^2 + 4y^2 - 12xy but I do not know ...
- Factor: 2x^8y^6+16x^6y^5+12xy
Elementary algebra multiple choice
- 2x^2+3xy-4y^2= (A) 9x^2-4y^2 (B)9x^2+4y^2 (...
Algebra 1, 9th grade
- 48x^2y + 20xz + 12xy + 5z xy - 3x – 8y + 24 are these ...
- Can anyone help me with these questions? Please 1. ac - bc + ad - bd...
- 1, Factor each expression x^2 - 10x - 24 A. (x + 4)(x - 6) B. (x + 6)(...
- If the area of a square is 9x2-12xy+4y2, what is the perimeter of the ...
- find the value of x^3+y^3-12xy+64 when x+y= -4
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help