Posted by Cassie on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 10:02pm.
How did President Jackson respond to the Supreme Court's ruling in Worcester v. Georgia that Georgia had no right to interfere with the Cherokee?
A. He asked Congress to revoke the Indian Removal Act of 1830.
B. He appealed the decision on the grounds that the Supreme Court did not have all the facts.
C. He disregarded the decision and removal of the Cherokee proceeded as planned.
D. called for a meeting between Congress and the Cherokee Nation to negotiate a compromise.
I think it is C...?
- Soc. Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 10:06pm
- Soc. Studies - Writeacher, Monday, February 10, 2014 at 1:37pm
Yes, this is correct.
- Soc. Studies - Kira, Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 1:33pm
- Soc. Studies - Matthew, Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 1:00pm
- Soc. Studies - qwerty, Monday, February 1, 2016 at 1:22pm
Matthew is correct thx man
- Soc. Studies - shygirl, Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 2:39pm
Yes Matthew is correct! Thank you so much!!!!!
- Soc. Studies - Blobfish, Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 9:04pm
Yep thx Matthew!
- Soc. Studies - Anonymous, Friday, April 8, 2016 at 3:21pm
- Soc. Studies - idk, Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 10:28pm
I don't know any of you but im sure the matt guy is corrct
- Soc. Studies - vvf, Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 4:09pm
- Soc. Studies - Castiel, Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 2:51pm
For those of you that only have three questions:
Saving grades... Helping students.. The family business.
- Soc. Studies - OuO, Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 1:31pm
THANKS @Castiel C:
- Soc. Studies - KenadieHannahMarie, Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 9:39am
I don't get why there are numbers. Jest what is the answer to the question above?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 2.)Why were Native Americans forced to leave their lands during...
- S.S. Check please - 2. Why were Native Americans forced to leave their lands ...
- Social Studies--Check My Answers Please-- - 1. What act did Congress pass in ...
- ss-help - Why were Native Americans forced to leave their lands during the ...
- Social Studies 7 Pls CoRRect Mee - President Andrew Jackson is said to have ...
- History - 9.)In worcester v. georgia, the supreme court ruled that native ...
- social studies - How would Samuel A. Worcester most Likely view the end result ...
- Social Studies - How did the supreme court decision in Worcester v Georgia and ...
- SS - How did the supreme court decision in Worcester v Georgia and the Indian ...
- Social Studies - how did the supreme court decision in worcester v. georgia and ...