Posted by Cassie on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 7:59pm.
What do you learn from the dialogue between Mr. Frank and Miep at the beginning of Scene 1?
A.Miep wants to show Mr. Frank something in the building.
B.Mr. Frank wants to live in this building to hold on to his memories.
C.The war has ended, but Mr. Frank does not want to remain in Amsterdam.
D.The war is not yet over, and Mr. Frank is fleeing the country.
I think it is C?
- Lang. Arts Help - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:10pm
- Lang. Arts Help - Cassie, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:21pm
- Lang. Arts Help - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:26pm
- Lang. Arts Help - kassie, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:29pm
oh yea i read that like 2 weeks ago in my reading class and its C.
- Lang. Arts Help - Answer this Question, Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 1:35pm
I have the correct answers (for this quick check). :)
For this question, the correct answer is c.
-Hope this helps! :)
- Lang. Arts Help - Mia, Friday, February 14, 2014 at 9:19am
Yes this worked thank you you guys are a life saver!!!!!<3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- LA - What do you learn from the dialogue between Mr. Frank and Miep at the ...
- L.A - What is one cause of the increase tention in act II of the diary of anne ...
- Language Arts - In The Diary of Anne Frank, Act II, Scene 3, Mr. Frank says, "We...
- Language Arts - 1. What is one cause of the increased tension in Act 2 of The ...
- Business Math - Smith of Victorville sold office equipment for $12,500 to Frank ...
- math - frank is 3 times old as ken. frank is 15 years older than eileen, while ...
- Federal Income Tax or Tax Law - If Pauline transfers an asset to Frank and the ...
- L.A - late in Act 2 of the diary of anne frank, why do the attic dwellers get ...
- Math - Frank has 3 nickels, 5 dimes, and 2 quarters. What is the range, mean, ...
- L.A - In the diary of anne frank act 2 why wont Mr. Frank answer the telephone A...