August 28, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, February 11, 2013
Find the integral of (tan x)^2 sec(x)dx
Answer This Question
- Use integration by parts to evaluate the integral of x*sec^2(3x). My ...
calculus (check my work please)
- Not sure if it is right, I have check with the...
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
- Evaluate the indefinite integral integral sec(t/2) dt= a)ln |sec t +...
- How do I derive the secant reduction rule? Integral (sec x)^n dx = ...
- find dy/dx y=ln (secx + tanx) Let u= secx + tan x dy/dx= 1/u * du/dx ...
Calculus - Integration
- Hello! I really don't think I am understanding my calc ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 2- given the curve is ...
- Calculate definite integral of dx/(x^4 * sqrt(x^2 + 3)) Over (1,3) I ...
- Hello im trying to integrate tan^3 dx i have solved out the whole thing ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help