May 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 10, 2013
A square is of side 4dm, find its area in cm square.
, Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 7:16am
4 dm = 40 cm
so area = 40^2 or 1600 cm^2
Answer This Question
- You are designing a wall mural that will be composed of squares of ...
mathematics (word problems leading to linear equations )
- The side of one ...
- you can draw a square inside another square by placing each vertex of ...
- The side of a square is Three raised to the five halves power inches...
- A square is a quadrilateral with four equal sides. The area ...
- determine the area of triangle abc when side ab= square root of x, side ...
MA 107 college algebra
- Each side of a square is lengthened by 2 inches. The ...
- Solving By Factoring: The length of the side of a large square is 1 ...
- Each side of a square is lengthened by 8 inches. The area of this new, ...
- the side of a square are lengthened by 6cm the area becomes 121cm...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help