Posted by princess on Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3:26am.
The following is a list of figures for a given year in billions of dollars. Using this data, compute: (a) GDP; (b) NDP; (c) NI; (d) PI; (e) DI; (f) Net exports.
Transfer payments $ 16
Government purchases 80
Personal taxes 38
Corporate income taxes 28
Indirect business taxes 15
Social security contributions 8
Undistributed corporate profits 19
Proprietor’s income 25
Compensation of employees 258
Personal consumption expenditures 322
Consumption of fixed capital 4
U.S. exports 14
Corporate profits 70
Imports to U.S. 17
Gross private domestic investment 63
Net foreign factor income earned in the U.S. 10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- economics - Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 10:30pm by kim. PHYSICS 1. A 4.0 N ...
- macroeconomics - 18. The following is a list of figures for a given year in ...
- Macroeconomics - Which of the following aren't included in the measurement of ...
- econ - This chart shows the components of nominal GDP for the years 2000 and ...
- ECONOMICS - this is a table with some questions and i don't know how to solve it...
- economics plz help - this is a table with some questions and i don't know how to...
- economics - please please please please help me this is due tomorrow!!! this is ...
- macroeconomics - 27. The following data show nominal GDP and the appropriate ...
- economics please help - this is a table with some questions and i don't know how...
- Economics - This chart shows the components of nominal GDP for the years 2000 ...