Posted by Delilah on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 10:35pm.
Most digestion takes place in the _____. (1 point)
The large intestine maintains ___________ by absorbing water from the _______, or undigested mass. (1 point)
mechanical digestion; enzymes
4. small intestine
5. homeostasis; chyme
- 7th grade science help ASAP 2 questions! - Bri (8thgrader), Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 4:36pm
Number 4) the answer to number 4 would be the small intestine, unless it is asking about protien, in which case it would be the stomach.
Sorry, I don't know the answer to 5!
hope this helped though!
- 7th grade science help ASAP 2 questions! - tom, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 8:42pm
22. The joints highlighted in the image below are ______________ joints.
image of transparent body with the spine highlighted
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1) Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- H.E.L.P - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- digestion! - Carbohydrate digestion is completed in the A.mouth B.stomach C. ...
- science- small intestine - how does mechanical digestion occur in the small ...
- biology please help - explain how the small intestine is speicalized for ...
- Nutrition - in 200 to 300 words, the path food follows through the digestive ...
- Science - Which of the following pairs of structures share the function of ...
- SCI 241 - Describe, in 200 to 300 words, the path food follows through the ...
- Biology - In the small intestine, the digestion of food molecules is completed ...