Posted by Jerald on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:25pm.
1. Rivers that flow into larger bodies of water are called
Tributaries or creeks
2.Most of Latin America lies within a climate region called the
Dry Zone or Tropical Zone
3.The weather phenomenon El Nino is caused by
Earthquakes or Ocean Currents
4.Hieroglyphs are language symbols used by the
Inca or Maya
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:28pm
- Social Studies - Jerald, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:34pm
5. Stone roads were an important development of the
Inca or Aztec
6.Who was Atahualpa?
Aztec Ruler or Inca ruler
7. The Aztec chinampas were used for
Farming or writing
8.The Columbian Exchange refers to the exchange of goods between
Canada and the US or Europe and Latin America
Europe and Latin America
9.Deforestation has the greatest impact on
MExico or South America
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:36pm
All are right! :-)
- Social Studies - Jerald, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:39pm
10. THe remains of Machu Picchu showed how the Inca
Built with stone or Cleared forests
Built with stone
11. The Spanish solider who conquered the Inca was
Francisco Pizarro or Hernan Cortes
12.The Amazon is a large river because it
Begins in the Andes or Has many tributaries
Begins in the Andes
13.The mass destruction of trees is an example of
Deforestation or Desertification
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:46pm
All are right except for 12.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Need help on the question below... Which is the warmest climate zone? ...
- science - Just need to know if my answer is right or wrong. Thanks ! :) The open...
- Social Studies - 1) A fairly dry area between the Sahara Desert and the wetter ...
- social studies - in the subtropical dry summer climate zone medieval farmers ...
- Social Studies - What is one way that the people have changed the environment in...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Where are most of the high-land climate zones located...
- 7th Grade Social Studies - 1. Mexico's Central Plateau is an important region ...
- Social Studies - Although most of South America lies within the tropical ...
- science - Which climate zone experiences the greatest change in temperature ...
- AP Biology - What is not dependent on sunlight as a source of energy? -Benthic ...