Posted by KHJ on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:33pm.
1)Why do you think dystopian literature is such a popular trend among today’s young adults?
2)Why do you think fictional utopias always tend to go horribly wrong and become dystopias?
3)Why do you think the fictional survivors of an apocalypse always seem to end up creating dystopian societies?
4) Why/How does the way a fictional dystopia was created affect the possible themes of the story?
5)Why do you think dystopian literature has been so common throughout history?
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:39pm
Did you notice that 4 of these questions asks what YOU think?
We're not mind readers so we have no idea what YOU think.
- english - KHJ, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:40pm
no but i need some hints so I can answer these questions correctly because honestly our teacher did notreally teach us this lesson...so jiskha is my only hope..therefore please help if you can.
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:53pm
These websites will give you some information to think about.
- english - KHJ, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 5:02pm
Why/How does the way a fictional dystopia was created affect the possible themes of the story?
what about this one, this one doesnt have what do you think....you should probably know it...if not you ms.writeacher should..
- english - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 5:22pm
Themes often fall into the very broad categories of positive or negative. Do you think themes in a dystopian story are ever positive and happy?
- english - KHJ, Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Say NO! to Drugs - Why do you believe young people like to do drugs? I think ...
- English - 1. I think the gymnastics club is more popular than the dancing club. ...
- English - I also need to find information about the following questions. I ...
- literature - if someone has time could you provide me with examples of What ...
- English - 1. I think watching TV is bad because we cannot study effectively. 2. ...
- Math: Homework Check! - Can you check to see if my answers are correct. If ...
- English - 1. What do you think it is? I think it is a duck. No, I don't think so...
- Stats - One of the questions on a survey of 1,000 adults asked if today's ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences for me? Thank you. I'm unsure ...
- Literature - State your opinion: Why do you think Romeo and Juliet remains so ...