posted by LaShondra on .
Can someone please check my answers for me please
1. Which of the following is NOT a behavior associated with editing?
checking your spelling
cleaning up formatting
developing a subtopic
fixing punctuation errors (MY ANSWER)
2. True or False: The purpose of editing is to make sure that small mistakes don’t get in the way of the ideas and meaning of your paper.
true (MY ANSWER)
3. Choose the word that has a capitalization mistake: My friend Katie is from a small City in Michigan called Kalamazoo.
4. Choose the word that has a capitalization mistake: He was flown to a hospital in kansas city after the accident.
5. Choose the word(s) that has/have a capitalization mistake: In 1959, Alaska and Hawaii became States.
#2 is correct; the others are not.
Read and study these webpages. Then try again.
the answer are
1.developing a subtopic
just made a 100% on it