Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 12:00am.
I need a sonnet with 14 lines 10 syllables per line and ABAB CDCD EFEF GG rhyme scheem for tomorrow please?
Is about something you hate...thank you(:
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:21am
Do you NEED to find a sonnet?
Or do you NEED to write a sonnet?
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:24am
English - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:52am
I need to write a sonnet poem
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 8:00am
English - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 10:12am
But the problem is I can't write in English good because i am from Germany -_-
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 10:24am
You still need to give it a try. Your teacher will know the difference between your writing and anyone else's.
But most of all, turning in someone else's work is cheating. Be sure to avoid that.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I forgot to ask you if the sentences I sent you before were ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the tense choice is correct in this ...
- English 9 - poem with 14 lines and 10 syllables vent about ONE THING you HATE - ...
- English - I need the last two lines for a sonnet. They need to have 10 syllables...
- language arts - I have an assignment where it says to write a sonnet with 14 ...
- Elements of Poetry - Question #1: Which of the following answer choices contains...
- English - I'm including an introductory part I wrote on Shakespeare's sonnets. ...
- Language - which statement describes the translation form of a haiku poem? A. A ...
- Ed Tech - What is rhyme scheme? A. The stressed and unstressed syllables within ...
- english/poem - I am suppose to do a funny sonnet poem that has 10 syllables per ...