Posted by Megan on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:21pm.
Hello! I am needing some help on Algebra! It is hard !
Can you explain how to Simplify Algebraic Expressions? The easiest way? I have a test over it Friday, and i can't understand it at all!
Can you help with these and explain?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:27pm
Combine like terms.
-12z + 4z - 36 + 30 + z
-7z - 6
Follow the same procedure for the next problem. I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Math - Megan, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:31pm
I come out and get
What do I do now? I'm so confused! I don't know it !:(
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:34pm
Now combine like terms.
4y - 3y = y
9 - 12 = -3
4y-12+9-3y = y - 3
- Math - Megan, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 5:39pm
Now how would I do this? This is so confusing.
LUNCH You bought 3 pieces of chicken that cost x dollars each, a salad for $3, and a drink for $1.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - I have to simplify this please help how to solve the problem involving...
- Algebra - I am having such a hard time in this class. Hopefully someone here can...
- Math - What is the easiest way to solve an algebraic equation?
- algebra - Simplify the following algebraic expressions: Evaluate; P(-1/2) if P(x...
- Algebra (1) - Hello! I'm currently stuck on a ratio problem and do not ...
- Algebra - Hey! I like math,but this year I'm doing algebra 1 and am not doing so...
- math check - Simplify each rational expression. 3a(a-4)^2 over a^2(a-4) I don't ...
- algebra 2 - I'm stuck on this one: factoring polynomials from algebraic ...
- Math ( Percents as Ratios) - Sue receives a test score of 75% on a test with 20 ...
- drbob222 - Are you available to help for a few more min. I am back. Been gone ...