Posted by Cassie on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:06pm.
3. In order to try to gain control over West Berlin, the Soviet Union
*A.) set up a total blockade cutting off that section of the city.
B.) threatened the section of the city with troops and tanks.
C.) operated a massive airlift to bring in needed supplies.
*D.) went to the United Nations and demanded control of that section of the city.
4. In China’s civil war, the United States backed
*A.) the Communists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
B.) the Communists, led by Mao Zedong.
C.) the Nationalists, led by Mao Zedong.
D.) the Nationalists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
5. How did the American public view General MacArthur after President Truman fired him?
*A.) They still saw him as a hero.
B.) They thought he was a traitor.
C.) They were angry that he had miscalculated in the war.
D.) They thought he was too old to still be on active duty.
6. After President Eisenhower withdrew his offer to fund the Aswan Dam, Egyptian President Nasser
A.) turned to the Soviet Union for the money.
B.) nationalized the Suez Canal.
*C.) attacked the United States.
D.) closed the Suez Canal.
7. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were charged, convicted, and executed specifically for
A.) being members of the communist party.
*B.) violating the Smith Act.
C.) passing secrets about nuclear science to the Soviets.
D.) being subversive and disloyal Americans.
I have no idea if I got these right.
Thank you very much
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:48pm
3. Is your answer A or D?
- History - Cassie, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:56pm
3.) D Thank You
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 3:23pm
3 is not D.
20% correct indicates that you have not read your assignments.
- History - Cassie, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 3:30pm
Is it A?
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 4:27pm
Yes, 3 is A.
- History - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 12:00am
Answer this Question
world history - I need to put these history dates in Chronological order to fill...
U.S. History - A/An _________ issued by a president has the force of law and ...
math - Cher has forgotten the combination to her locker. She knows it consists ...
History (chronological order of date) - Place in chronological order from the ...
us history - was the boston massacre more liberty or more order what exactly do ...
math 8 - what is the meaning of order if y=x is to the order of 1 then what is ...
World History - place the events in calendar order from first to last 1) Nazi-...
us history - A) What did President Ford do to try to ease turmoil in the United ...
history - how did Roosevelt's New Deal try to help business? a. by raising ...
Accounting - The primary objective in job order costing is to determine the cost...