Posted by Cassie on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:06pm.
3. In order to try to gain control over West Berlin, the Soviet Union
*A.) set up a total blockade cutting off that section of the city.
B.) threatened the section of the city with troops and tanks.
C.) operated a massive airlift to bring in needed supplies.
*D.) went to the United Nations and demanded control of that section of the city.
4. In China’s civil war, the United States backed
*A.) the Communists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
B.) the Communists, led by Mao Zedong.
C.) the Nationalists, led by Mao Zedong.
D.) the Nationalists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
5. How did the American public view General MacArthur after President Truman fired him?
*A.) They still saw him as a hero.
B.) They thought he was a traitor.
C.) They were angry that he had miscalculated in the war.
D.) They thought he was too old to still be on active duty.
6. After President Eisenhower withdrew his offer to fund the Aswan Dam, Egyptian President Nasser
A.) turned to the Soviet Union for the money.
B.) nationalized the Suez Canal.
*C.) attacked the United States.
D.) closed the Suez Canal.
7. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were charged, convicted, and executed specifically for
A.) being members of the communist party.
*B.) violating the Smith Act.
C.) passing secrets about nuclear science to the Soviets.
D.) being subversive and disloyal Americans.
I have no idea if I got these right.
Thank you very much
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:48pm
3. Is your answer A or D?
- History - Cassie, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:56pm
3.) D Thank You
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 3:23pm
3 is not D.
20% correct indicates that you have not read your assignments.
- History - Cassie, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 3:30pm
Is it A?
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 4:27pm
Yes, 3 is A.
- History - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 12:00am
Answer this Question
history - The Overman Act was signed by President Wilson to gain more control ...
Child Care - In order to learn to respect others and devlop healthy ...
Science-Chemistry - The alchemists were lookin 4 control over their world. what ...
Englsih - Can someone please proofread this essay? Totalitarianism Throughout ...
History: Check Answers - 1. Which countries remained under Soviet control after ...
History - How did Andrew Carnegie gain control of the steel industry? a. by ...
U.S.History - the main goal of the Ku Klux Klan during Reconstruction was to a. ...
self regulated volume control - Hey what's up... does anyone know what does ''...
World History - In chronological order, list the territories and countries Japan...
accounting - Why is a bank reconciliation considered an internal control over ...