Posted by Cassie on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:06pm.
3. In order to try to gain control over West Berlin, the Soviet Union
*A.) set up a total blockade cutting off that section of the city.
B.) threatened the section of the city with troops and tanks.
C.) operated a massive airlift to bring in needed supplies.
*D.) went to the United Nations and demanded control of that section of the city.
4. In China’s civil war, the United States backed
*A.) the Communists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
B.) the Communists, led by Mao Zedong.
C.) the Nationalists, led by Mao Zedong.
D.) the Nationalists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
5. How did the American public view General MacArthur after President Truman fired him?
*A.) They still saw him as a hero.
B.) They thought he was a traitor.
C.) They were angry that he had miscalculated in the war.
D.) They thought he was too old to still be on active duty.
6. After President Eisenhower withdrew his offer to fund the Aswan Dam, Egyptian President Nasser
A.) turned to the Soviet Union for the money.
B.) nationalized the Suez Canal.
*C.) attacked the United States.
D.) closed the Suez Canal.
7. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were charged, convicted, and executed specifically for
A.) being members of the communist party.
*B.) violating the Smith Act.
C.) passing secrets about nuclear science to the Soviets.
D.) being subversive and disloyal Americans.
I have no idea if I got these right.
Thank you very much
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:48pm
3. Is your answer A or D?
- History - Cassie, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:56pm
3.) D Thank You
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 3:23pm
3 is not D.
20% correct indicates that you have not read your assignments.
- History - Cassie, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 3:30pm
Is it A?
- History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 4:27pm
Yes, 3 is A.
- History - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 12:00am
Answer this Question
social studies - PLEASE CHECK 1. what was one immediate effect of the Cold War ...
GCSE history -history teacher if poss - please could someone help me answer this...
Social Studies - >Blockade of Berlin >Operation of the Berlin Airlift >...
world history - 3. How did the Soviet Union respond to the normalization of ...
social studies - is it true or false that congress set up NASA in response to ...
social studies - Please check: 1. North Korea became a communist country by ...
Englsih - Can someone please proofread this essay? Totalitarianism Throughout ...
Social Studies 2 - What were the closest non-Communist European countries to the...
History help: check answer - 5. What issue led to the construction of the ...
History- Berlin Wall - I posted my assignment below, but I don't want you to ...