Posted by Delilah on Monday, February 4, 2013 at 8:20pm.
List all of the quadrilaterals with exactly one pair of parallel sides. (1 point)
rhombus; parallelogram; rectangle
rhombus;, square; rectangle
List all of the quadrilaterals with four right angles. (1 point)
trapezoid; rectangle; rhombus
rhombus; rectangle; square
5. rectangle; square
7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 4, 2013 at 8:32pm
7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 5:30pm
7th grade math Ms. Sue please - jake, Friday, February 3, 2017 at 12:41pm
7th grade math Ms. Sue please - ??????, Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 2:56pm
Jake is right 100%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math --- 2 questions! - help pls!!! i am confused!! can you check to see if ...
- Math - List all of the quadrilaterals with exactly one pair of parallel sides. A...
- 7th grade math please help Ms. Sue - 9. Name the triangles that are classified ...
- MATH - Name the quadrilaterals that have four equal angles. A. rhombus, square B...
- geometry theorems - I have six questions which will be on a test two weeks from ...
- math - Which quadrilaterals have a)perpendicular diagonals b)opposite angles ...
- Help me - 11. Name the triangles that are classified by angles. right, scalene, ...
- geometry - Given: QRST is a parallelogram. Prove: QRST is a square. Complete ...
- Are all math answers correct? - 1. What are all the possibly ways to classify a ...
- math - Sorry, another question. ** Determine whether parallelogram ABCD is a ...