Posted by phebbie on Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:16pm.
can u tell me whats the most imprtant subject i need to know for molecular composition of gases ? and for physical characteristics of gases?
chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:22pm
I suppose chemistry but you probably already know that?
chemistry - phebbie, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:26pm
i mena the imprtant things that i need to know for these chapters
chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:29pm
formula of the gases, atoms to the molecule
chemistry - phebbie, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:38pm
omg thxs :DDDDD
chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:48pm
You need not memorize all of the densities. You can calculate them at STP by molar mass/22.4 = density in g/L.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Solubility of gases - Can somebody tell me a list of (common) gases that are ...
- Chemistry - How does the kinetic-molecular theory help explain the difference ...
- chemistry - a mixture of O2 and gas "Y" (mol wt. 80) in the mole ratio a:b has a...
- chemistry - Under what conditions of temperature and pressure is the behavior of...
- Grade 9 Chemistry (2) - What is one way in which Noble Gases are different from ...
- Chemistry - Methane gas burns in air to give carbon dioxide and water. a) give a...
- Chemistry-Gases - A mixture of gases is prepared from 76.9 g of O2 and 16.0 g of...
- science - under which conditions do real gases most resemble ideal gases
- Chemistry - All the noble gases except helium crystallize with fcc structures. ...
- honors chemistry - why were the noble gases considered to be inert gases until ...