Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:29pm.
1. Why is the agreement in the following sentence incorrect?
Neither of the cakes are very expensive. (1 point)
The verb should agree with cakes, which is a plural noun.
The verb should agree with cakes, which is a singular noun.
The verb should agree with neither, which is a plural indefinite pronoun.
The verb should agree with neither, which is a singular indefinite pronoun.
The following question is about the poem “The market economy.”
2. The poet communicates the main idea by using (1 point)
images and emotionally charged words.
The following question is about the poem “We Real Cool.”
3. Alliteration, or repeated consonant sounds, is used in this poem to (1 point)
compare beginning and ending sounds.
create a flowing, repetitive rhythm.
make the reader pause on each line.
rhyme the end of each line.
4. Which reference can help you find synonyms and antonyms for words? (1 point)
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:35pm
I'll be glad to check your answers to the other three questions.
- English - Anonymous, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:40pm
2.images and emotionally charged words
3.creating a flowing repetitive time
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:49pm
I agree with your answers.
- English - Anonymous, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:52pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:56pm
- English - TSwiftRocksMyWorld, Friday, February 7, 2014 at 3:36pm
Ms. Sue is Right. The first one is neither is a singular indefinite pronoun. The last one.
- English - M <3 J, Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 2:09pm
Thanks guys I all of the answers right
- English - Someone, Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 9:16am
Answer this Question
- English - 1. Why is the agreement in the following sentence incorrect? Neither ...
- Subject Verb agreement. - Which of the following sentences does illustrate ...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...
- writing - Can someone check my answers for me? True or False... 1. TRUE you ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. John and Nicole washes the dishes a. sentence ...
- English - When a the subject of sentence has 2 or more nouns or pronouns ...
- ENGLISH HELP - Half the apples_________ on the floor, but some of them ________ ...
- Gramma - The following sentence is grammatically incorrect: Where the lack of a ...
- Grammar - When a the subject of sentence has 2 or more nouns or pronouns ...
- English - 1.the subject of the sentence is first person, then the verb must be ...