Posted by JR on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 10:49pm.
rename or simplify as needed
11 1/4 - 5 8/9
Answer this Question
- math - 4 5/8 + 9 3/5 = rename or simplify as needed
- math - 2 2/3 + 7 3/4= rename or simplify as needed, I need to show how I got ...
- Math - rename each of the following using the distributive property of ...
- 6th grade math - Please check to make sure I did these correctly, so confusing. ...
- math - how do I rename 10 as a fraction
- math - how do you rename 2/5 so you can add it to 11/25 what us the sum
- math - how do you rename 2/5 so you can add it to 11/25? what is the sum?
- math - rename the fraction 2/9 in eighteenths
- math - How do I rename as a fraction and decimal: 55 5/9%?
- math - how can you rename a mixed number to help you subtract