Posted by Anne on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:10am.
Which of the following expressions is the simplified form of -8+3(2p-4)+10p ?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:11am
Combine like terms. Which answer do you get?
- Math - Anne, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:13am
I got the answer c ?
I think this is incorrect
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:17am
C is not correct. Study how I worked this problem.
-8 + 6p - 12 + 10p
-20 + 16p
- Math - Anne, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:19am
o I get it now you use the distrutive property and got 6p-12 . thanks
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA!!!! - 16p³+12p²+20p+15
- math - two circles have circumference of 10p cm and 12p cm. what is the ...
- Math - Would these simplified expressions by equivalent to these expressions: i)...
- Math - Using the formula r = d/t, where d is the distance in miles, r is the ...
- Math - Which of the following expressions is the simplified form of 3y+8y-4+7-...
- Algebra - 1) what is the degree of the monomial 3x^2y^3 A)2 B)3 C)5 D)6 2. What...
- Expressions help - I have no idea on how to do this equation please help me. ...
- math - (please help me to solve this question) solving equation x+√(12p-x...
- math/economics - given Q-80=10P and Q-10P=0 what is the demand and supply curve?
- Zero and Negative Exponents- Algebra - I need help with the following: What is ...