Posted by Anne on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:10am.
Which of the following expressions is the simplified form of -8+3(2p-4)+10p ?
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:11am
Combine like terms. Which answer do you get?
Math - Anne, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:13am
I got the answer c ?
I think this is incorrect
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:17am
C is not correct. Study how I worked this problem.
-8 + 6p - 12 + 10p
-20 + 16p
Math - Anne, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 11:19am
o I get it now you use the distrutive property and got 6p-12 . thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Which equation is an identity? a. 7-(9x+3)=-9x-4 b. 6m-5=7m+5-m c. 10p+6-...
- math - two circles have circumference of 10p cm and 12p cm. what is the ...
- Math - Would these simplified expressions by equivalent to these expressions: i)...
- algebra - Solve for p. 3+|1+p|=123+|1+p|=12 A. p = 8 or p=−10p=−10 B...
- math - Can someone please check ny answers and tell me if I'm correct? I did the...
- Math - Using the formula r = d/t, where d is the distance in miles, r is the ...
- Math - Which of the following expressions is the simplified form of 3y+8y-4+7-2y...
- Algebra - 1) what is the degree of the monomial 3x^2y^3 A)2 B)3 C)5 D)6 2. What ...
- Expressions help - I have no idea on how to do this equation please help me. ...
- math - (please help me to solve this question) solving equation x+√(12p-x...