Posted by SAMHAM on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 4:53pm.
1. What can you predict about the poem by previewing the title, subtitle, and first line of the poem ďIn Response to Executive Order 9066Ē?
A. It will be a letter to the Japanese-American citizens in which they are told they must leave their homes.
B. It will be a letter to the people who sent the order for Japanese-American internment.
C. It will be a letter to the speakerís friends who she must leave behind.
D. It will be a letter to the speakerís Japanese-American parents.
2. What do the tomato seeds in ďIn Response to Executive Order 9066Ē most likely represent?
the speakerís anger at her friend
B. the speakerís excitement about moving to a new place
C. the speakerís love for her friend
D. the speakerís sadness about leaving
3. When finding out a personís descent, it would be a good idea to identify his or her
B. favorite food.
4. Read the sentence below. Choose the option that corrects the subject-verb agreement in the sentence.
The railway lines has been linking more and more cities together.
A. No changeóThe sentence is correct.
B. The railway lines has been linked more and more cities together.
C. The railway lines have been linking more and more cities together.
D. The railways lines have been linking more and more cities together.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- lang arts - 1. What can you predict about the poem by previewing the title, ...
- L.A. - What can you predict about the poem by previewing the title, subtitle, ...
- Language Arts ~CHECK MY WORK PLEASE~ - 1. What can you predict about the poem by...
- English- I need the title - I have a poem : "When the dark Of a Spring ...
- Englsih II - Review the poems we have studied in this unit and select the one ...
- poetry - Poem. DayBreak Q.1 Who does the wind address to? Q2. "The night is gone...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- acrostic poem - write an acrostic poem about summer vacation. begin each line ...
- English - I don't understand this poem. Well, I understad the first part until ...
- ENGLISH-POETRY - NEED HELP WITH WRITING A 10 LINE IAMBIC POEM ABOUT WEATHER AND ...