Posted by SAMHAM on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 4:53pm.
1. What can you predict about the poem by previewing the title, subtitle, and first line of the poem “In Response to Executive Order 9066”?
A. It will be a letter to the Japanese-American citizens in which they are told they must leave their homes.
B. It will be a letter to the people who sent the order for Japanese-American internment.
C. It will be a letter to the speaker’s friends who she must leave behind.
D. It will be a letter to the speaker’s Japanese-American parents.
2. What do the tomato seeds in “In Response to Executive Order 9066” most likely represent?
the speaker’s anger at her friend
B. the speaker’s excitement about moving to a new place
C. the speaker’s love for her friend
D. the speaker’s sadness about leaving
3. When finding out a person’s descent, it would be a good idea to identify his or her
B. favorite food.
4. Read the sentence below. Choose the option that corrects the subject-verb agreement in the sentence.
The railway lines has been linking more and more cities together.
A. No change—The sentence is correct.
B. The railway lines has been linked more and more cities together.
C. The railway lines have been linking more and more cities together.
D. The railways lines have been linking more and more cities together.
- English Plz Help - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 1, 2013 at 4:56pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- English Plz Help - SAMHAM, Friday, February 1, 2013 at 5:17pm
- English Plz Help - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 1, 2013 at 5:29pm
I disagree with all of your answers.
I'm sorry you don't understand this poem.
- English Plz Help - k, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 12:15pm
Answer this Question
SCIENCE!!--ANONYMOUS PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION! - plz answer the question we ...
sociology - How about -- class structure in your town or school? prejudice about...
LIVING ENVIRONMENT - the ability to grow in size is a characteristic of living ...
English, plz help - By the end of chapter one of ‘Pride and Prejudice’, what ...
English - THESIS ABOUT FRACKING? PLZ
Science - idont understand anything about the big idea of energy plz plz Help
I NEED HELP!!:(!!!! HELP ME PLZ!! - I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS SO what is a cell part...
Math ....urgent help - i just dont get this elimination method ..... plz help me...
math - the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in...
biology - a boy inherits genes for tallness,but his growth is limited as a ...