November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, February 1, 2013
how much work is required to accelerate a can with a mass of 1000kg from 20 metre per second to 30m cubed
physical sciences - units -
, Friday, February 1, 2013 at 3:41pm
30 m^3 is volume
Answer this Question
- how much is the net force required to accelerate 1000kg...
- A merry-go-round of mass 1640kg has a radius of 7.5m. How much work is...
- A merry-go-round has a mass of 1580 kg and a radius of 7.25m. How much...
- in every minute a pump draws 6 metric cubed of water from a well and ...
careers in mathematics and physical sciences
- wt can i study with maths and ...
- On Earth, falling objects accelerate downward at 9.8 meters per ...
Physics. please help! due tomorrow!
- Let W1 represent the work required to ...
- A car has a mass of 1500 kg. What is the direction and magnitude of ...
- A man with a mass of 80KG stands on a bathroom scale on the ...
- What force must be exerted on a car of mass 1825 kilograms in order to...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.