Posted by Deborah on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:33pm.
How do you say this in spanish:
"The resturant is next to the supermarket"
I think it's like this:
El restaurante está al lado del supermercado.
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:34pm
I'll send this to Sra.
Spanish - Deborah, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:38pm
What is SRA?
Spanish - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:40pm
SraJMcGin is our Spanish expert.
Spanish - Deborah, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:41pm
Ok. Thank You.
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, February 1, 2013 at 1:26am
Sra is the abbreviation for "Señora.."
The spelling in English is "restaurant." You have said it very well in Spanish!
Spanish - Ashlyn, Friday, February 1, 2013 at 9:43pm
El restaurante esta al lado de el supermercado.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - 7. ¿Cómo se dice en español: The hospital is far from the town? A.) El...
- Spanish - 5. ¿Qué haces en el gimnasio? *a. Hacen ejercicio. b. Hacer la tarea. ...
- spanish - El museo está ____ teatro. a. a la derecha del b. al lado de c. detrá...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Write questions about Guillermo and ...
- Spanish #1 - Can someone please check my work? Write questions about Guillermo ...
- Spanish - 12. Anoche la tienda _____ a las diez, no a las once. a. cerró b. ...
- Spanish - Fill in the blank. La puerta esta al lado _____ sillas. a. del b. de ...
- spanish - How do you say 'he is allergic to' in spanish? I think it would be ...
- spanish - "Quiero ver la televisión. ¿Donde esta el control remoto?" "Debe estar...
- Spanish-8th grade - Could someone please check if I answered these questions ...