November 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, January 31, 2013
How do you say i spanish:
"The hospital is far from the house"
, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:32pm
El hospital está lejos de la casa
Answer this Question
- How to say what you doing afterschool in spanish? How to say how is ...
- Hello how do I say "my future house" in spanish. I didnt want to use ...
- i need to say.... Ava was a doctor at the hospital. what would i use...
Spanish 8th grade
- I have a question about describing my house. I know the word...
- why is there a length difference between the word "house" in '...
- im not mexican so i dont have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
Soanish-6th grade-Another question-Please check an
- I have another question. If...
- Suppose hospital (A) has 500 patients/day and ...
- 7. ¿Cómo se dice en español: The hospital is far from the town? A.) El...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.