Posted by Jessica on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 8:25pm.
What is the formula for volume?
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 8:26pm
math - drwls, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:03pm
Of what shape object? The formula depends upon the shape.
math - Jessica, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:12pm
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:15pm
math - Jessica, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:19pm
sorry i meant sphere
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The formula for the volume of a sphere is V=4 out of 3 pi r^3. How is ...
- Math - Measurements: Length = 5 cm Width = 18 cm Height = 26 cm ...
- Math - 1. Find and simplify the volume-to-surface-area ratio for each of the ...
- Algebra - The volume of a right circular cylinder (think of a pop can) is ...
- precalc - According to an article by Thomas H. McMahon in the July 1975 issue of...
- physics - differentiate between density,mass and volume. state a formula in ...
- Algebra/Geometry - Why are we able to develop the volume formula for cones from ...
- math - 1.What is the diameter of a sphere that has a volume of 3052.08 m^3? My ...
- math formula - Find the volume of the prism. whats the formula i would use?
- Math - i know the formuula for density is d=m/v. is the formula for mass then m=...