Posted by Jessica on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 5:57pm.
how do you solve for x
3.4e^(2-2n)-9=-4 I don't know what is the step by step process. Help please!
Logarithms (math) - Reiny, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 7:52pm
3.4e^(2-2n) = 5
e^(2-2n) = 5/3.4 = 50/34 = 25/17
e^(2-2n) = 25/17
ln both sides
ln( e^(2-2n) ) = ln (25/17)
(2-2n) lne = ln25 - ln17 , but lne = 1
2-2n = ln25-ln17
notice I have yet to touch a calculator ....
-2n = ln25 - ln17 - 2
n= (-1/2)ln25 + (1/2)ln17 + 1 , now to the calculator....
= appr .8072
Logarithms (math) - srabvtr ñpo esass, Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 9:37pm
1mooiu 578resuaosnmuaesrasoppumllakkesa oolces aalos m lo anmloivnmollasacsrloaos a uslo 32.0cvtñlo ñp wqaslop e c aes asrarscbvytlotaseaesays
ervcdgtvmaks 3acsea sra asis rea esc <lalioisv ahhs
cawcacsrsfs dsvs rs sfvs
aa agbscvrv a4scacdslo poak rsgreaha s4ecs s
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- english! - Make sure you understand the topic(s) is a step in the research ...
- Math need by 9pm cst - Solve. Please show step by step process. 5/8 x+1/16 x=11/...
- Math need by 9pm cst - Solve by elimination method. Please show step by step ...
- Math - are these right? im suppose to use like terms. 5z + 2(x + 3) - z dont ...
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- Quick math help - In which step below does a mistake first appear in simplifying...
- alg2 check? - solve: 2x+2(x+3)=2(x+7) what I got was x=4 but I really think I ...
- Plis solve it using step by step! Logarithms. - Solve for x: 9^x-3^x-8=0
- math - Solving Equations with Fractions 1/2 x - 1/3 x = 7/3 solve for X i need ...