Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 1:54am.
This style of painting is about expressing the artist's feelings. (1 point)
This is one main ingredient of paint. (1 point)
This term refers to a thick layer of paint. (1 point)
This term refers to paint that is mixed into melted wax. (1 point)
Synthetic paint uses this as a binder. (1 point)
i dont get this umm all we had was a worksheet
- art - Writeacher, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 6:33am
Use http://www.answers.com to look up the words you don't know. Then let us know what you think the answers are. No guessing!
- art - theawsometroll3456, Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 12:18pm
- Connections Academy Teacher: Art - Mrs. Queen, Friday, November 22, 2013 at 8:41am
Hi Every one! I am Mrs. Queen and it seems, that the answers above are ALL wrong! Except for number 4.C.Encaustic but other than that every other answer is wrong!
1. C.Abstract Expressionism
Hope this helps, If it does please think about going to Connections Academy Online School Program...
- art - a pearson, Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 11:28am
Ms. Queen is right thank you so much this really helped! :)
- art - somemone, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 6:12pm
Mrs. Queen is right. I just took the test, and used Mrs. Queens answer, and I got them all correct.
- art - Mileena, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 8:52am
Good thing i did what mrs. queen said other wise i would got only one right in my art'
- art - Jasmiare Goings, Friday, February 7, 2014 at 3:08pm
Well these answers wernt right because i got s 1/9 on my test and it had the same ?
- art - erson, Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 12:02pm
good thing mrs.queen was here
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade art Ms. Sue please - 1. This term refers to a subject in artwork that ...
- Art answer check - 1. Ann Hamilton's "Indigo Blue" is an example of what kind of...
- Art - I'm trying to find out what the differences and similarities are between: ...
- art history - Please help me with some resources: The period of 1880-1914 ...
- Art - How does Neoclassicism, Impressionism, and Abstract Expressionism reflect ...
- HJC - • For this assignment, you will view five examples of 20th Century ...
- Art - 7. Which of the following pairs are art movements? A. Impressionism, ...
- art - For this assignment, you will be required to complete a critical essay ...
- Art - I have a project and in my instructions it states: * Have a broad area of ...
- fine arts - 1.Because of the style of some sculptures found in a Romanesque ...