Posted by Deborah on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 7:50pm.
1. In China’s civil war, the United States backed
the Communists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
the Communists, led by Mao Zedong.
the Nationalists, led by Mao Zedong.
the Nationalists, led by Jiang Jieshi.
4. What was one place on the globe where the Cold War was “hot” and U.S. soldiers fought and died?
- History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 7:58pm
Both are right. :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- History - 3. In order to try to gain control over West Berlin, the Soviet Union...
- History - The US sent aid and assistance to China, much of it beig wasted by ...
- Social Studies / World Civilizations - What was the most important factor that ...
- social studies - Why did Mao Zeodong led the cummunists to power in china
- World History - 1. The Cossacks were a nomadic people who a. led the Russian ...
- Geography - 52. Discuss the process known as the "Four Modernizations" and how ...
- World history - Why is joan Arc remembered? A. She led a peasant uprising that ...
- world history - Who came to power in China, instituting a Communist regime that ...
- Social Studies - What significance does October 1 1949 have in Chinese history? ...
- HISTORY- Check my answer! - Check my answer and if it is not right, what is it...