December 9, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
a)find f' (x)
b) find f'(4)
Answer This Question
9th grade algebra (completing square)
- Can you check the following? A1. (2x + 3...
- If f(x)=sqrt(14x) a)find f' (x) b) find f'(4)
- find the equation of the perpendicular bisector of the line joining P(2...
Calculus (please check my answer)
- Find the Avrage value of the function i=15(1...
- Please look at my work below: Solve the initial-value problem. y'' + ...
- Find the RMS value of the function i=15[1-e^(-1/2t)] from t=0 to t=4 ...
- find an antiderivative of the function ((t-1)^2)/sqrt...
- Graph the curve and find its exact length. x = e^t + e^-t, y = 5 - 2t...
- How do you find a square root of a number that's not a perfect square? I'...
- f(x)=-4x-2 & g(x)=5x-6. Find (f*g) and state domain. f(...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help