Posted by Tes on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2:09pm.
I need help. Not sure if my answers are correct.
1. complete the analogy: infrared is to ultraviolet as;
a. white is to red
b. fast is to slow
c. slow is to fast
d. red is to white
2. which of the following best describes why we perceive reversible figures?
a. the brain is momentarily overloaded and breaks down.
b. the brain cant decide on a single interpretation of a picture.
c. the brain becomes fatigued after staring and reverses its interpretation.
d. the brain is protecting itself from potentially harmful stimuli.
3. Fissure is the term that generally refers to the depression between.
a. the hemispheres of the brain
b. the motor strip and sensory strip of the brain.
c. the frontal and parietal lobes of the brain.
d. all of the above.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry(Please check) - 1) The reaction: A + 3B = D + F was studied and the ...
- English - 1. He is a good swimmer. = He swims well. 2. He is a fast learner. = ...
- Help!Math...Again!!!PLease Help! - Two cars leave town going in the same ...
- Science - Doing an experiment to find the solubility of calcium carbonate in 100...
- English - Slow Food vs. Fast Food Why is it better to buy local products for ...
- chemistry - From this information- a + c_2_ ---> ac + c Slow ac + a ---> ...
- math/physics - During a race, one runner runs at a 6 min/mi pace and another ...
- Help again...Math!! - Two cars leave town going in the same direction. One ...
- Biomechanics - Describe the human gait cycle. Explain the sinusoidal pattern ...
- Genetics- Biology - You have two parents (1)fast-growing vines with weak stalks...