Posted by Tes on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2:09pm.
I need help. Not sure if my answers are correct.
1. complete the analogy: infrared is to ultraviolet as;
a. white is to red
b. fast is to slow
c. slow is to fast
d. red is to white
2. which of the following best describes why we perceive reversible figures?
a. the brain is momentarily overloaded and breaks down.
b. the brain cant decide on a single interpretation of a picture.
c. the brain becomes fatigued after staring and reverses its interpretation.
d. the brain is protecting itself from potentially harmful stimuli.
3. Fissure is the term that generally refers to the depression between.
a. the hemispheres of the brain
b. the motor strip and sensory strip of the brain.
c. the frontal and parietal lobes of the brain.
d. all of the above.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - In a certain plant, red flower color(R) is dominant over white(R). if ...
- math - 4 red,4 white,4 blue at random take out 2 , say 1 red 1 white do not ...
- probability statistics - A jar contains 6 red, 7 white, and 7 blue marbles. If a...
- English - 1. Look at the red and white roses over there. 2. Look at the red and ...
- biology - Suppose you have monohybrid snapdragons in your garden and you find ...
- stats - a hat contains a number od cubes: 15 red, 10 white, 5 blue and 20 black,...
- Chemistry(Please check) - 1) The reaction: A + 3B = D + F was studied and the ...
- math - the bag contains 20 red marbles and30 white marbles and 40 blue ones what...
- Math - What's the probability of picking out 5 white and 3 red balls from a bag ...
- Math - Marty is a cheerleader. His school colors are red,white,and blue. Marty's...