Posted by Mary J. on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 1:38pm.
Daniel is climbing up a cliff at a rate of 2 meters per minute. What is his rate in feet per hour?
about 36.6 feet per hour
about 98.4 feet per hour
about 197 feet per hour
about 394 feet per hour
Math I need help Please help me!!!!!! - Jordan, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:44pm
The answer is- D. About 349 feet per hour
Math I need help Please help me!!!!!! - Kaya, Friday, February 27, 2015 at 2:34am
can you show me how you got the answer please :)
Math I need help Please help me!!!!!! - liv, Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 5:23pm
A car is traveling at a rate of
miles per hour. What is the car's rate in feet per second? How many feet will the car travel in
seconds? In your computations, use the fact that
mile is equal to
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math I need help Please help me!!!!!! - Daniel is climbing up a cliff at a rate...
- Math - What is 9 kilometers per hour converted into feet per minute? A. about 1...
- Math - 1) A car is traveling at a rate of 70 miles per hour. what is this speed ...
- algebra 1 - A blue marlin can swim at speeds of about 50 miles per hour. What is...
- calculus - 1. A conical reservoir has a depth of 24 feet and a circular top of ...
- Math - If you wanted to find the depth of a submarine during a dive, would it be...
- College Math - The posted speed limit on many U.S. highways is 65 miles per hour...
- Pre-calc - A car is moving at the rate of 60 miles per hour, and the diameter of...
- math - 625 feet and decends at a rate of 300 feet per minute. 400 feet and ...
- trigonometry - A bicycle wheel has a diameter of 2 feet and turns at the rate of...