Posted by Deborah on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:55pm.
1. Which countries remained under Soviet control after the end of World War II?
Denmark, Austria, Czechoslovakia
Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary
Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria
Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece
2. NATO and the Warsaw Pact were examples of
military aggression during the Cold War.
failed attempts to make peace.
efforts to fight communism without bloodshed.
military alliances made for “collective security.”
3. Which of the following describes a cause for the blockade of Berlin?
Stalin lost support and was removed from office.
The U.S. brought goods to Berlin by air.
Stalin wanted to gain control over West Berlin.
The U.S. wanted to gain control over East Berlin.
4. Which two countries were members of NATO?
West Germany and East Germany
Denmark and Hungary
Italy and United Kingdom
United States and Soviet Union
5. In response to NATO, with whom did the Soviet Union form the Warsaw Pact?
Western European nations
Eastern European nations
North American nations
East Asian nations
3.)NOT SURE. PLEASE HELP.
- History: Check Answers - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:59pm
All are right.
- History: Check Answers - Deborah, Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 12:04pm
Thank you very much...
Answer this Question
history - 1.a. which countries remained neutral during World War II? SWEDEN, ...
World History - Check? 3.How was Napoleon able to control the countries ...
history - Many senators opposed American entry into the League of Nations ...
History - What are some examples (past and present) of countries prospering ...
ap world history - I'm working on an assignment in regards to nationalism. I am ...
History, social studies :) - The mughal empire gave trading rights to several ...
history - what do you think the European Union gives more attention to: ...
Global History - Please just send me in the direction of the correct answer. I ...
History - Yes or no. To have a favorable balance of trade, a country must sell ...
English - Hello. Please tell me if the sentence structures are natural: 1)The ...