Posted by Deborah on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:55pm.
1. Which countries remained under Soviet control after the end of World War II?
Denmark, Austria, Czechoslovakia
Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary
Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria
Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece
2. NATO and the Warsaw Pact were examples of
military aggression during the Cold War.
failed attempts to make peace.
efforts to fight communism without bloodshed.
military alliances made for “collective security.”
3. Which of the following describes a cause for the blockade of Berlin?
Stalin lost support and was removed from office.
The U.S. brought goods to Berlin by air.
Stalin wanted to gain control over West Berlin.
The U.S. wanted to gain control over East Berlin.
4. Which two countries were members of NATO?
West Germany and East Germany
Denmark and Hungary
Italy and United Kingdom
United States and Soviet Union
5. In response to NATO, with whom did the Soviet Union form the Warsaw Pact?
Western European nations
Eastern European nations
North American nations
East Asian nations
3.)NOT SURE. PLEASE HELP.
- History: Check Answers - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:59pm
All are right.
- History: Check Answers - Deborah, Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 12:04pm
Thank you very much...
Answer this Question
world history - some parts of spain remained under muslim control for how many ...
HISTORY - Does this sentence make any sense and is it accurate? The Soviet Union...
history - 1.a. which countries remained neutral during World War II? SWEDEN, ...
US history - Which Axis country took control of several countries and bases in ...
World History - Check? 3.How was Napoleon able to control the countries ...
Social Studies 2 - What were the closest non-Communist European countries to the...
US History II - Would the fall of European countries ( Soviet Union) be ...
U.S History - After World War II, the United States offered aid to the nations ...
us history - After World War II, the United States offered aid to the nations of...
Geography - #50. What were the factors that played a significant role in the ...