Posted by Mary on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 3:45pm.
What would be 2 similes and 2 metaphors for butterfly?
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:29pm
This poem should get you started.
- Grammar - Mary, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:40pm
Thank You it's a lovely poem but I did not know which line was a metaphor and which line was a simile, I'm not too good at this stuff. But Thank You
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:50pm
A simile compares two unlike things using the words like or as.
A metaphor compares to unlike things without using like or as.
- Grammar - leslie, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:51pm
butterflies are fairys. METAPHOR
- Grammar - anonymous, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 5:52pm
As soft and as gentle as a sigh. SIMILE
- Grammar - leslie, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 5:53pm
Is a feather dancing in the wind. METAPHOR
- Grammar - leslie, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 5:55pm
The butterflies were like floating jewels. SIMILE
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Writing - What is love? How do we sustain it? Make a 8 sentence long paragraph ...
- freedom similes and metaphors? - I'm stuck on what to write for freedom similes ...
- English - I need 3 metaphors and 3 similes about a rock.
- English - In the story The Necklace written by Guy de Maupassant what are the ...
- butterflies - How long does it take to finish the butterfly life cycle like from...
- one quick question? ~metaphors & similes~ - is the phrase, "sway like a boat" a ...
- writing I - Can you please give me few examples of metaphors and similes about ...
- english - Edwards struck fear into the hearts of his listeners in order to ...
- English - does the poem "At the Lunch Counter" have aliteration, assonance, ...
- reading - nelson mandela speech glory and hope what are some similes, ...