Posted by T on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 2:50pm.
Is overfishing a social issue?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 2:59pm
Only indirectly. It's mainly an economic issue.
Social Studies - T, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 3:06pm
Okay, so the same would go for any environmental issues?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 3:06pm
Social Studies - T, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 3:29pm
what would be an environmental issue that is directly a social issue?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 3:34pm
The first example that comes to mind is land use in some protected areas. Can people with motor vehicles -- especially OTRs -- exist in the same area as environmental preservation?
For more ideas --
Social Studies - T, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:46pm
so cars polluting the environment would be a social issue?
Also cloning would also be a social issue?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:52pm
Yes. Cloning is a social issue. Pollution from cars is both social and environmental.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies/English - My social studies class is discussing the energy issues...
- social studies - 1. what are the problems and strategies for sustainable social ...
- Life orientation - What are causes of social issue.what are five factors of ...
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- Life orientation - Two example of social issue. Identify a social issue in your ...
- Social Studies - How social studies in your particular school setting relates to...
- social studies - What is social studies?social studies is when you learn about ...
- Social Studies 8R - I need the definition for the following words: Fort Laramie ...
- Social Studies - I'm having a hard time grasping the difference between a ...
- social studies - how do u think you did today in social studies? if you had it ...