Posted by alex on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 10:36pm.
You have $2.75 in dimes and quarters, and you have a total of 17 dimes and quarters. How many of each type of coin do you have?
math ALGEBRA 1 PLEASE HELP! - bobpursley, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 10:56pm
solve for D, then solve for Q
math ALGEBRA 1 PLEASE HELP! - Anonymous, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 11:38pm
Add like variables
Divide Each Side by -15
Plug D into equation to solve for Q.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- word problem money - you have $ 1.55 in dimes and quarters. find all the ...
- 8th grade math - Matt has twice as many quarters as dimes in his coin collection...
- math - a childs bank contains $6.30 in dimes and quarters. there are twice as ...
- MATH (PLease HELp) - Sally has three times as many dimes as nickels and twice as...
- 6 grade math - Please I need help on just the set up using a guess and check ...
- algebra - Jim has some nickels, dimes and quarters worth $5.30. There are five ...
- Algebra - Christina has three more quarters than dimes. The total value of the ...
- math - Ashley had an equal number of dimes and quarters until she gave 15 ...
- Math - A woman has twice as many dimes as quarters in her purse. If the dimes ...
- algebra - Mary has $4.00 in nickels, dimes, and quarters. If she has twice as ...