Posted by dDavid on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:02pm.
reduce the following to their lowest term
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:14pm
18/27 = 2/3
85/119 = 5/7
Study those examples and this website. Then post your own answers for the other problems.
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- math - Steve, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:15pm
factor each number completely, then cancel duplicate factors in top and bottom.
119 = 17*7
17*5/17*7 = 5/7
do the others in like wise.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I am having trouble understanding how to reduce fractions to its lowest ...
- math - looking to reduce to lowest term 1) 3+x(4+x)/3+x i got 4+x 2)3a^2-13a-10/...
- math - reduce to lowest term 9 + 7/12 + 6+ 3/4
- math - what is 25/50 pleaes reduce to the lowest term
- math - find the sum of 3/6+4/10+3/30 and reduce to lowest term
- math - change fraction 38/8 to a mixed number and reduce to the lowest term is ...
- Math - Add fraction and mixed numbers and reduce to lowest term 9 2/3 3 2/5 3/4 ...
- Math. - Can you guys help me? -18/81 in lowest term? 5/12 in lowest term? 16/24 ...
- arithmetic - find comparsion as a ratio reduce to lowest term of 47ft and63yd.
- math - sums and differences of rational algebraic expression answer the ...