Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 4:42pm.
Mr. Anders wants to put a fence around his backyard. His backyard is rectangular. The lengths of the sides are 75 yards , 45 yards, 75 yards, and 45 yards. How much fencing will Mr. Anders need ?
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 4:52pm
P = 2L + 2W
P = (2 * 75) + (2 * 45)
P = ?
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 3:12pm
Mr. Anders wants to put a fence around his backyard. His backyard is rectangular. The lengths of the sides are 75 yards, 45 yards, 75 yards, and 45 yards. How much fencing will Mr. Anders need?
math - Chloe, Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 7:36pm
I don't know
math - Anonymous, Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 6:19pm
I think he will need 130 for fencing
math - Clara, Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 6:13pm
I don,t know
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 7:54pm
I don't know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Mr.Anders wants to put a fence around his back yard.his backyard is ...
- math - Flor is putting a fence around a field. The field is rectangular and ...
- Math - Nessie built a fence in her backyard the perimeter is 45 feet long . When...
- Math - Suppose you have 36 yards of fencing to build a fence around a ...
- Math - 2. Jane is making a suit which requires 2 5/8 yards for the jacket and 1 ...
- math - The perimeter of a rectangular backyard is 6x + 6 yards. If the width is ...
- math - the melt in your mouth chocolate factory is a rectangular building. the ...
- math - The area of a rectangle of length l and width w is given by the formula A...
- geometry - A triangel has sides 36 5/6 yards, 33 4/5 yards, 17 9/10 yards. What ...
- Math 116 - On three consecutive passes, a football team gains 8 yards, lose 26 ...