Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 4:03pm.
Hi, Can You Please Help Me?
What is the amount of sales tax owed on a $39 jacket if the tax rate is 5%?
$195.00 (my answer)
A flower arrangement was marked down 12.5%. If the flowers originally cost $20, what is the amount of the discount?
$17.50 (my answer)
Find the amount of tip on a $75 bill if a 15% tip is left.
$12.00 (my answer)
What is the final price for a pair of $39.50 jeans after 5% sales tax has been added?
$37.95 (my answer)
What is the final price of a $24 sweatshirt if there is a 20% discount applied and then a 7% sales tax added?
$19.20 (my answer)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math(HELP) - PLEASE ANSWER THESE BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND !!! 19. What is the ...
- Math - The price of a jacket is $48. If the sales tax rate is 5.5%, what is the ...
- Math - please check my answer thanks :) The sales tax is 7% The purchase ...
- programming - a sales report. Each record in the file contains a customer's ...
- math! - 1. which is the better buy? a. 6 for #3.49 b. 7 for #3.55 c. 8 for #3.99...
- math - A group of friends went to lunch. The bill, before sales tax and tip, was...
- math (sales tax) - Jill bought supplies at a hardware store that cost $41.75. If...
- Math - A watch cost $75.99. If the sales tax rate is 6.25%, what is the amount ...
- math - A jacket Jason wants to buy is priced at $18.99. The sales tax is 8%. ...
- Math Problem (please help) - State sales tax is based on retail price. An item ...