Posted by Kat on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 9:31pm.
5ft 3 in. – 2ft 9 in. = ??
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 9:38pm
5ft 3 in. – 2ft 9 in. =
5 ft, 3 in = 4 ft, 15 in
4 ft, 15 in - 2 ft, 9 in = 2 ft, 6 in
- 6th grade math - Damon, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 9:40pm
63 inches - 33 inches = 30 inches
24 inches + 6 inches
2 feet and 6 inches
- 6th grade math - Anonymous, Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 2:25pm
- 6th grade math - alannis , Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 7:42pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - If each box costs the same amount to ship, which would be more cost ...
- Algebra - A rectangular swimming pool that is 10 ft wide by 16 ft long is ...
- MATH - why would you use the measurement 3yd 2ft instead of 2yd 5ft?
- math - you are making posters 2ft by 5ft. How many square feet of material will ...
- Math - how do I work this problem step by step? 3yd5ft + 6yd2ft This is how I ...
- 7th grade - if the median height is 5ft 2in how many students in mrs maloneys ...
- Math - What is the approximate length of the diagonal of a square if the ...
- Math - A container needs to package hazardous chemicals in a special plastic ...
- Math - Jimmy measured four pieces of wood . Their measures are 4.2ft , 9/2 ft, 4...
- Math - 7yd 2ft 3in - 2yd 2ft 9 in